Marsha Ambrosius is back, and the singer is ready to release her sophomore studio album Friends & Lovers. Marsha teamed up with singer/songwriter Ne-Yo on the first single, “Without You”, an emotional ballad. It’s been two years since Marsha released her first solo album, Late Nights & Early Mornings, with the well received hit, Far Away.
Marsha Ambrosius stopped by Philly’s Hot 107.9 to promote her new single. What can we expect from this album according to the singer:
You can expect me to be a complete asshole on one album, Honestly and openly, the expressions of a woman, a very honest woman, and I’m not taking any prisoners.
Her new album is due out later this year, check out her new single when you continue…
- VIDEO: Marsha Ambrosius – Late Nights & Early Mornings
- Keyshia Cole & Trina Beefing With BET Awards
- New Music: K. Michelle “I Wish I Could Be Her”
- Kelly Rowland Goes Topless For New Album Cover
- New Sade ‘Soldier Of Love’; Is The NBA Getting A Woman Palyer?
The post New Music: Marsha Ambrosius ft. Ne-Yo “Without You” appeared first on MrsGrapevine.com.