I always wonder why people don’t go this route whenever they get a child support judgement against them, especially when they aren’t quite certain of paternity. But apparently rapper Flo Rida ain’t the one to try it with. According to TMZ, Flo Rida took a paternity test to get released from a child support judgement. And guess what the result was?
TMZ broke the story … Flo Rida was sued for child support in Florida by a woman named Gloria Holloway, who insists Flo fathered her kid. Flo — real name Tramar Dillard — adamantly denied paternity … and now he’s got proof in the form of a DNA test.
TMZ has obtained the doc … and according to the paperwork, there is a 0% chance that Flo is the daddy.
Now his attorneys will be filing the results with the Florida Department of Revenue to prevent a child support judgement. Guess that shut that plan all the way down!Similar Posts:
- Matthew ‘Papa’ Knowles Is This Your Son? Alexsandra Wright Claims It Is
- So Jermaine Dupri Got A Stripper Pregnant…
- Rick Ross Beats Paternity Lawsuit
- Flo Rida Confirms That He Is Dating Eva Marcille Instead Of Brandy
- Gotta Give It To Her: Mel B Looks Good!
The post Flo Rida Takes Paternity Test To Clear Child Support Judgement appeared first on MrsGrapevine.com.