One thing I’ve always believed is that in order to get your own life moving in a positive direction, you need to make sure you have your life in order. Now I can’t say that this belief ties in with DMX and his turbulent life as of late, but I would say that it wouldn’t be a bad idea to heed the warning. According to WENN, DMX is currently facing pressure to pay up on a court ruling against him back in 2007.
The lawsuit dealt with breach of contract with of a deal with clothing maker Boomer 129, whose line featured front dog-themed clothing. Boomer 129 said two years after agreeing to work with them, DMX signed with a rival clothing line and promoted that line instead, making the sales of Boomer 129 difficult. The judge ordered DMX to pay $242,000 after DMX repeatedly failed to even show up in court. WOMP! Even though the court issued a specific payment schedule for the ruling, DMX has failed to pay so Boomer 129 has contacted the New York Supreme Court for help. Sounds like someone needs to go on and set up some automatic payments or something before they just start taking money straight from his pocket!Similar Posts:
- Cops After Siohvaughn, Dwayne Wade’s Wife For Failure To Appear
- Nas To Pay Kelis $30,000 In Alimony, $9,000 In Child Support
- Legal Woes: Pastor Troy Appears On The ‘Judge Alex’ Show
- End Of An Era: Judge Joe Brown Gets Cancelled After 15 Years + His Funniest Moments
- Tameka Raymond Taking Usher To Court For More Child Support
The post DMX Facing Demand To Pay Up Over 2007 Court Judgement appeared first on MrsGrapevine.com.