It’s always difficult when a loved one passes away but it seems especially hard when a mother is the one who’s passed on. According to Billboard, reps for Andre 3000 have confirmed that his mother, Sharon Benjamin-Hodo, has passed away. What hasn’t been confirmed yet is the cause of death. But unconfirmed reports are saying that she was found dead in her Atlanta home on Andre‘s 38th birthday.
Benjamin-Hodo was the founder and guiding force of The Starlight Camp for underprivileged children, which she ran out of the New Morning Light Missionary Baptist Church in Conley, GA — the church of her husband, Pastor Robert Hodo.
The family is asking for donations and support of The Starlight Camp, in lieu of flowers. Our condolences go out to Andre 3000 and family.Similar Posts:
- So Bishop Eddie Long Settles Sexual Lawsuit?
- Comedian Patrice O’Neal…Dead at 41
- New Birth Members Are Going To Stand By Their Man: Bishop Eddie Ling
- Fashion Tidbits: Kimora’s “Fab Lane” is Back, Andre 3000′s Benjamin Bixby preview + Tina Turner’s World Tour Look
- Bishop Eddie Long Will Fight Charges Alright, Behind Closed Doors In Private Mediation